Rice Bag Types
The rice bags we produce come in 3 variants — 5kg, 10 kg, and 25kg. If you have any custom requirement and would like to have smaller or larger bags, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We will be able to produce it for you. We have supplied our rice bags to a lot of our clients not only in Tamil Nadu, but also other states like Andra Pradesh, Telangana, and Karnataka. If you are also into agricultural chemicals production, please do take a look at our fertilizer bags, as well.
We have been producing rice bags and other packagings related to agriculture like fertilizer bags and bags that could be used to pack food grains, granular chemicals and powders. For several decades in states like Tamil Nade, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Karnataka where paddy is vastly cultivated — the rice that goes out of the mills are stuffed in to jute gunny bags. Till now jute gunny bags are used more when compared to non woven rice bags for packing grains. However, the trend is rapidly changing. There are more and more rice suppliers who are using PP non woven bags to pack rice instead of traditional gunny sacs.
Gunny Sacs Vs Non woven rice bags
- Non woven fabric is water proof and so they can withstand heavy downpours when they are stored in godowns/warehouses or moved from place to place in lorries.
- The excellent water resistant property of non woven sacs also keep the rice to be affected to moisture in the atmosphere. Gunny bags on the other hand will absorb water and possibly ruin the grains.
- Gunny bags are not as tough as non woven bags. You shall always find a couple of holes in a gunny bag stuffed with rice. They rip quite easily and do not have the kind of tear strength non woven bags have.
- Eco-friendly: We will call it a tie. Both PP Rice bags and jute bags are eco-friendly. However, the merits of non woven bags certainly over-weigh the merits of gunny bags.
- On top of that, non woven rice bags come in vibrant and beautiful colours. There can look the way you want with your branding. While most of the rice gunny bags bought by end-users are improvised as door mats, they will cherish these non woven bags since they have excellent re-use potential.